Safety, Experience and Expertise
Helicopter pilots are a special breed. That is why the tailor-made training at Paris Air is an excellent choice for students seeking personalized instruction in helicopter flight and the Schweizer 300CBi is the perfect vehicle to help get their career off the ground.
Learn from the Best to Become Your Best
When you’re seeking training in helicopters, Paris Air can help you obtain FAA Certification and make your goals take flight while maximizing your return on investment.
Our FAA-approved courses feature personalized, one-on-one training from highly qualified, experienced instructors. We can design a course for a student with no prior flight experience or for one holding a pilot license. Applicants who do have previous experience may be eligible for credit.
We welcome transfer students as well as international students seeking to meet the requirements of their respective licensing agency.
Our helicopters are well equipped and maintained by our FAA Certified repair station.
Paris Air offers FAA-approved Part 141 and Part 61 flight training for helicopters.
- Ground school and flight training are combined based on a flight-training syllabus.
- 100% graduation rate.
- Schweizer 300CBi for helicopter training.
- Our facilities offer comfort, practicality, and all the instructional material needed for a satisfying learning experience. Features include a pilot lounge, computers, Wi-Fi, satellite weather center, and designated briefing rooms.
- For convenience, we offer students an optional service of transportation and housing.
- We are centrally located in Vero Beach and close to shopping centers, restaurants, beaches, and affordable housing.
Career Pilot Helicopter Program
Career Pilot Helicopter Program with Instrument Rating
Prior flying experience is not required.
This course is approved and conducted under FAR Part 141. The cost for the program is based on the FAR Part 141 minimum requirements. Any additional hours in order to achieve individual proficiency will be charged at hourly rates. Paris Air, Inc. accepts transferring students and offers FAR Part 61 flight training to US Residents. Please contact an Admissions Officer for additional information.
|DUAL SCHWEIZER 300CBI (VFR)||58|
|DUAL SCHWEIZER 300CBI (IFR)||41|
|SOLO/PIC SCHWEIZER 300CBI (VFR)||51|
|PRE/POST FLIGHT BRIEFING||35|
|SCHWEIZER 300CBI (FAA FLIGHT TEST PPL/IR/CPL)||4.5|
- Flight Materials
- Navigational Charts Starter Set
FAA Examination Fees
|FAA Medical Exam||$175.00|
|FAA Written Exams||$525.00|
Services offered at Paris Air
|Airport Drop Off||$175.00|